That means you can get the 64GB iPhone 8 for $862.40 and the 256GB version for $999.20 – a rare opportunity when iPhones at launch are below the four-figure price point.
If you’re after the larger phone with the dual camera, the iPhone 8 Plus bought via Dick Smith’s sale will cost you $982.40 for the 64GB model, but the higher storage version doesn’t seem to be listed on the site.
Here are the various colour options you can get for both flagships:
- Apple iPhone 8 256GB in Gold
- Apple iPhone 8 256GB in Silver
- Apple iPhone 8 256GB in Space Grey
- Apple iPhone 8 64GB in Gold
- Apple iPhone 8 64GB in Silver
- Apple iPhone 8 64GB in Space Grey
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus 64GB in Gold
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus 64GB in Silver
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus 64GB in Space Grey
To get this discount, however, you will have to use the voucher code PHONE8 at checkout, which will even apply to the cost of postage. You will, however, need to wait until November for delivery.
Keep in mind that the stock is imported, so make the purchase only if you’re comfortable using an imported model. Thankfully, your purchase will still be covered under warranty in Australia.
More Apple goodies
Older iPhone models are also on offer, alongside iPads, older MacBooks, MacBook Airs and the Apple TV.
You'll have to hurry if you want to take advantage of the discounts on your chosen Apple product, as the sale ends on September 21, 2017.